Earlens Light-Driven Hearing Aid
Earlens can provide the most complete sound of any hearing aid on the market, with crisp highs and lows.
At ENT Faculty, we are always looking for ways to help our patients hear better. We are now thrilled to offer the Earlens Light-Driven Hearing Aid, an exciting new option for people who want more natural sound quality from a hearing solution.
Unlike conventional hearing aids, Earlens uses light instead of a speaker to transmit sound by activating a custom Lens that gently vibrates the eardrum. By more closely replicating the natural hearing process, Earlens can provide the most complete sound of any hearing aid on the market, with crisp highs and lows.
To see how the Earlens works, click here
Other benefits of the Earlens hearing aid include:
- Fuller spectrum of sound for rich, more complete hearing
- Automatically adjusts to challenging listening environments
- Clinically proven to improve speech understanding*
- 95% of users were satisfied with the sound quality of Earlens in a clinical study*
- Easy wireless recharging eliminates the need to change tiny batteries
To schedule your complimentary Earlens evaluation, please call us at (914) 909-4578. Limited spaces are available, so we strongly recommend scheduling your appointment as soon as possible if you are interested.
We are grateful to be your hearing provider of choice and look forward to seeing you soon!
*Data on file at Earlens